WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW TALENT TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
INNOTEX is specialized in the development, design and distribution of firefighter protective gear. An innovative, dynamic, rapidly-growing company, INNOTEX is a leader in the manufacturing of firefighting gear. We are proud to be a trusted partner of thousands of fire departments around the world.
You are a professional seeking new challenges and wishing to take part in the success of a growing company? You are looking for an innovative and inspiring work environment? We might have a career opportunity for you!
What we offer at INNOTEX® :
- A team driven by passion;
- An ever-evolving and progressive industry;
- A company that cares about its employees and their professional growth;
- Social benefits and career advancement opportunities;
- A dynamic work environment.
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Contact Karianne Bernier, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Melissa McDickinson for the positions based in the USA: email@example.com
- Human Ressources Director (Montreal, Canada)
- Customer Sales Representative (Ohatchee, US)
- PROJECT MANAGER - QUALITY ASSURANCE (RICHMOND, CANADA)
- Industrial Engineering Technician (Richmond, Canada)
- INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR (WARWICK, CANADA)
- INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR (Montreal, CANADA)
- INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR (RICHMOND, CANADA)
- INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR (OHATCHEE, US)
- OPERADOR DE MÁQUINA DE COSER INDUSTRIAL (OHATCHEE, US)
- Production Supervisor (Richmond, Canada)
- Work Methods Technician (Montreal, Canada)
- Coordinator - Quality Assurance (Richmond or Montreal, Canada)
- Technical Team Manager (Richmond or Montreal, Canada)
- Purchasing & Logistic Manager (Richmond or Montreal, Canada)
- Purchasing & Logistic Manager (Ohatchee, US)
- Administrative Assistant (Richmond, Canada)